Happy Monday! Did you guys see that moon last night? It was HUUUUUGE! We came back from a “Friendsgiving” weekend spent in a Cabin in the mountains and were too tired to cook a meal from scratch so we opted to make sandwiches. Kiril adds smoked turkey or chicken to this sandwich but mine is Vegetarian (obvi.) This is so so so good. The KEY is to use FRESH and Organic Ingredients and to SEASON w/ salt and pepper. It pairs really well with a warm vegetable soup or some sweet potato chips (recipes to come).
Hope you guys enjoy…I have something yummy in the oven right now that I can’t wait to share with you guys soon xoxox
What you will need:
- 2 Slices of Gluten Free Bread (or bread of your choice)
- 1-2 Slices of Organic Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Avocado
- 3 Slices of Organic Tomato
- Organic Mayo
- Balsamic Drizzle (one without any added sugar!)
- Pink salt and pepper
Simple ingredients, but tasty sandwich!
- Toast the bread
- Place cheese on bread
- Spread Mayo
- Add Avocado, tomato
- Drizzle balsamic reduction
- Season with Salt and Pepper
- Eat up!
Here’s to a healthy and happy you xo