Who doesn’t love a house that smells good? The unfortunate thing is that we are marketed to by companies that put nasty stuff in their products…toxins that fill your rooms and your family’s lungs…yuck. There is an EASY and affordable way to make your house smell good NON-TOXICALLY! I tried this recipe today and my house smells like I am baking a warm apple pie, without actually having to bake it (or eat it hahahaha). I am pretty sure Kiril will walk in being pretty excited and then disappointed, but hey, at least the house smells good.
What you need:
- Orange Peels
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 cup apple cider (store bought)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Water and a small/medium pot
- Boil water in pot with 1 cup of apple cider
- Once boiling, add apple, orange peel, cinnamon stick
- Reduce to a simmer
- Set timer for 30 minutes and add more water
- You can continue this throughout the day, just keep an eye on it!!
Enjoy your home smelling yummy and fresh!
Here’s to a healthy and happy you, xo!